SECURE SELF-STORAGE VERSUS STORAGE CONTAINERS
When it comes to storing your household items and furniture during a move, many people are faced with the difficult choice between storage units and storage containers. While both can offer a safe and secure way to store your belongings, it is important to consider which one is best suited for your individual needs.
Storage containers are generally less expensive than storage units and can offer a convenient way to store smaller items. However, storage containers are not always the ideal solution for storing furniture and other larger items. The interior of storage containers typically lacks the necessary space for larger items and will often require items to be taken apart in order to fit. Additionally, storage containers are generally not climate-controlled and are exposed to the elements, which can cause damage to your belongings over time.
On the other hand, secure self-storage units offer a more reliable and secure solution for storing your furniture and other large items. Secure self-storage units also provide flexibility when it comes to the duration of storage, allowing you to rent for as long as you need.
When it comes to storing your belongings during a move, secure self-storage units are the best option for keeping your furniture and other large items safe and secure. Secure self-storage units offer the necessary space, and security features to ensure that your belongings are safeguarded from the elements and theft. While storage containers can be a convenient solution for smaller items, for larger items, secure self-storage units are the way to go.
MOVING HOUSE? WHY USE SECURE SELF-STORAGE UNITS ARE BEST
Moving house can be stressful, filled with a huge number of decisions, details and schedules all requiring your attention. Ensuring that your belongings are safe is a major concern, and when you need to store items, you have two main choices: storage containers or storage units.
Secure self-storage units are becoming increasingly popular as people realise the huge benefits of controlling their own personal storage solutions, and the convenience, security and cost of using such facilities.
Considerations for Choosing Self Storage over Storage Containers
1. Flexibility: With self-storage, tenants are in full control of the amount of space they need and what they can access. Storage containers may offer a suitable option, but with limitations.
2. Accessibility: Storage units offer a more convenient access to your stored items with regular opening hours throughout the week and weekend. With storage containers, you may need to wait for the doors to be opened and your items unloaded, particularly if you need to access your belongings during the night or when you need something quickly.
3. Safeguarding: Self-storage typically has a range of safety measures in place that include CCTV, electronic access for tenants, 24-hour security and strict requirements of visitor entry.
4. Flexible: Range of sizes and long/short term contracts available.
5. Affordable: Cost effective with subscription payment options
6. Secure quiet location to protect delicate or valuable items.
7. Location: Closely located to Mandurah in a quiet street of Pinjarra, so you don’t have to go far for your storage needs.
8. Easy Access: Open 8am – 5pm Daily
9. Clean and tidy units with easy access
10. Support: Friendly and experienced staff who are always ready to help.